Monday, June 27, 2016

Sidelined...

...do you remember the line in Father of the Bride II (the Steve Martin version) where the assistant says, "I caught a cold from your house..."? Or (if you're old like me), the commercial with the jingle "A summer cold is a different animal..."?

Yeah, it's summer and I caught a cold from my office. The AC is way too high in this building and, yet again, I have no control over the thermostat. So I freeze all afternoon.

All colds are icky, but a summer cold is challenging. Usually, I just want to burrow under the blankets and ride the cold out. In the summer heat, that's the last thing you want to do.

Anyway, the cold hit on Thursday, so I was out of it on Friday and most of the weekend. Sorry for the lack of Eye Candy Friday.

My brain was foggy, the nose drippy, and just ooky overall. So, no photos and I did very little craft-wise, other than a little knitting and doing a small amount of finishing work. I did finish two books, though.

I'm feeling better today, so I hope to get back on track soon!
.


No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...