I totally missed WIP-it Wednesday. I was a little distracted at work, reorganizing my workspace.I finally ordered the partitions to separate my area from the rest of the office and they arrived yesterday.
There was a small amount of assembly and they are now in place. Unfortunately, they have a "new" odor, which we hope goes away soon.
Now that I have a complete cubicle, I can pull things out of drawers and shelves that have been hibernating since we moved. For example, I have some small stuffed animals that I keep in my office. I couldn't have them out while the whole world could see my entire work area. Now that my area is not visible, I can personalize things. I started yesterday and finished up today. I still have some things to hang on the partition walls and I need to hang my white board. So 4.5 months after we moved and I'm finally getting my cubicle together.
*WIPs roll call*
- Costa del Mar (knitting) [Ravelry]
Still working on section 6
- Finishing work
Sewed everything together. Need to stuff and do the hand sewing
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
- 4-shaft weaving sampler
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.