Friday, July 22, 2016

F.O. and Eye Candy Friday...

...and into the last weekend of Tour De Fleece.

Tour de Fleece, day 20:

The Finished Object is Geode [Ravelry]:

Geode handspun

and the close-up:

Geode handspun, close up


Specs:
Started and finished 7/21/16
Geode Wild Card Bling Batt from the Yarn Wench
46.5 yds. plied with Berroco Quest in Roseglow
Super-bulky weight

And in the Eye Candy category, there wasn't anything new in the garden to take photos. In the spirit of Flashback Friday, I went into the archives and pulled out some photos from our trip to Oregon in 2008. These photos are calm and peaceful, something I need after seeing political Facebook posts.

These are wild foxgloves:

Wild foxgloves

...wild berries:

Wild berries

and a forest scene:

Oregon greenery

Tour de Fleece, day 21:

I started spinning Dawn [Ravelry]. I spun about 75% of the singes. I'll finish this one up tomorrow.

Up this weekend: Spinning for the last two days of Tour de Fleece is primary. It's also the last two days of my vacation, which went way too fast.

Sigh.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...