I've been taking a (well-deserved) break from crafting, resting my knees and shoulders after all of that spinning. I'm not sure whether to pick up one of my long-term WIPs or just start something new.
If I decide to start something new, there's that whole "what should I start?" question. I have a couple of shawls in the queue for which I purchased the yarn, s there's that. There are multiple socks in my queue, but I'm not sure I'm ready to back to socks yet.
Of course, I have a perfectly lovely shawl (Canto de Sirena [Ravelry]) in progress. Maybe it's marinated long enough and I can be more successful with it now. It's a possibility.
However, the start-itis is strong in me today...
*WIPs roll call*
- 4-shaft weaving sampler
Started winding the new warp in thicker cotton to replace the original warp
- Finishing work
- Needlepoint pottery picture
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.