Friday, August 12, 2016

Eye Candy Friday...

...and it's been a heck of a week. You know saying "When it rains, it pours"? That was this week. I'm glad it's almost over!

Tomatoes are all that is happening in the garden right now. They don't look marginally different that the photos I posted last Friday. And there is nothing new in the flower department.

There are a couple of photos that I took a couple of weeks ago and never posted here.  Our crazy strawberry plants don't know when to stop. They are setting blossoms again:

Strawberry blossom

And a nearly ready patty pan squash:

Pattypan squash

Up this weekend: Since I've already made one unplanned trip this month, I don't expect to have to do that again anytime soon. I have a bunch of things that didn't get done last weekend, like grocery shopping and vacuuming, that I'll need to do.

I'm way behind on Ravellenic Games projects. My plan was to spin at least 3 yarns and knit at least one hat. Well, I finished the hat, but I haven't finished any yarn. I need to get that back on track, too.

Sigh...I have a bunch of catching up to do!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...