I attribute the lack of process to lack of attention span caused by lack of sleep...a lot of lacks!
*WIPs roll call*
- Afternoon of the Faun handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
Singles are finished. Plying is in progress.
- Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
Knit a few rows without the 2-steps-forward-2steps-back dance.
- Spiral Striped Hat (knitting) [Ravelry]
Working on the striped section. Considering making it IDJ (It's Dead, Jim)
- St. Charles (needlepoint)
Finished the second section placement. Working on some padded stitches
- 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
- Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
- Finishing work
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.