My main WIP right now is processing my vacation pictures. There were no photos on day 1, as that was travel day. Day 2 is processed and up on Flickr. I am about one third of the way through Day 3. At least I have looked at all of the photos and identified the ones to process!
Work kicked my @$$ last week and I felt tired all weekend. At least I was able to enjoy Spin-In! I made some gingerbread cookies to take and finished spinning the llama singles.
On Sunday, I spun some rolags that I bought at Taos Wool Festival. Photos to come...
I only have one month until I switch to baking, so I better get cracking!
*WIPs roll call*
- Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
Knit a few more rows...it's slow going as I only knit it on Mondays
- Multi-Llama handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
Finished the singles; need to ply
- SW Blu rolags
Started and finished 10/23
- 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
- Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
- Finishing work
- St. Charles (needlepoint)
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.