...and looking forward to Stitches West!
- I glued my wheel together Friday afternoon and crossed my fingers that it would work for Saturday. I used a gel epoxy that supposedly dried in 6 minutes. After gluing, I left it alone for several hours. Then I unfolded the wheel and set it in its upright position for overnight. It was still upright in the morning, so that was good.
- Spin-In on Saturday was fun. My wheel managed to keep it together although it felt a little wobbly. It stayed together all the way home. I attempted to unfold it and the connector started pulling out from the wood. Sigh. I screwed it back into the wood and left the wheel upright. It was still holding on Monday. I'll see what happens when I try to spin on it next time.
- Finished the Baby Camo Hat (knitting) [Ravelry]. I still had plenty of yarn in the skein plus another skein of the same color. I decided to attempt a Camo Baby Sweater [Ravelry].
- Photographed the baby quilt, but did not make it to the post office to send it.
- Found my Stitches West badge holder, set aside the money for my class on Friday, and that's about it. I still need to figure out which take-along project to put in my bag. I'll have a few hours on Thursday to site and knit. Probably more hats for Halos of Hope.