While I still don't want to post a photo of the finished baby quilt, I think it's OK for me to post a photo of the Baby Camo Hat [Ravelry]. It's so cute!
Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver in Camouflage
Pattern: 1-2-3 Baby Beanie by Lisa Seifert
Tonight, I will gather the things I need to take to a full day at Stitches West. First up is the Opening Day Spotlight followed by the Teachers Luncheon. Then I'll spend the afternoon knitting until it's time to line up for the Market Preview (YAY).
On Friday, I have the Dye Your Own Yarn class at 8:30am, followed by more time in the Market.
I can't wait!!
WIPs Roll Call
- Camo Baby Sweater (knitting) [Ravelry]
Working on the ribbing.
- 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
- All That Glitters Christmas quilt (quilting)
- Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Macaw Hat (knitting) [Ravelry]
- St. Charles (needlepoint)
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
- Victoria handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Finishing work
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.