Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Top-of-the-Waves Tuesday...

...I'm alive, sort of.

I managed to catch a cold from some unknown source on Wednesday. By Thursday morning, it was clear that I was too sick to go to work. Given that The Daughter's big night was Friday (and there was no way I was going to miss it!), I stayed home on Friday, too. I didn't get out of bed until 4pm, when I had to start getting ready.

My mission was to make it through her Hall of Fame event without collapsing in a coughing fit. I made it all the way to 9:15pm without coughing. Yay! It was a great evening. It's always wonderful when others recognize how awesome your child is.


 

The Daughter and her first basketball coach (R) and her senior year HS basketball coach (L).

Saturday and Sunday, I spent most of the day doing very little. I discovered that plying the two sets of singles in the WIP pile was a good activity to do. It didn't take much energy and I could take lots of breaks. The Husband did the grocery shopping, allowing me to rest.

I was back to work yesterday, but I haven't made it back to the gym yet.

One step at a time.
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...