Usually, we scramble for a few days while he figures out the business expenses for his consulting gig and we verify that we have entered every possible deduction. This year, it's not as critical, but I still need to do the data entry. I figure I'm about half done at this point, so I need to continue tonight. Once we have an idea of where we are, I can swap back over to crafts.
WIPs Roll Call
- Rosewood Wrap (weaving) [Ravelry]
Added 7 strands of supplemental warp to loom and started weaving again.
- Shimmer and Shiny hat (knitting) [Ravelry]
Working on the last section of "beehive" rolls
- 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
- All That Glitters Christmas quilt (quilting)
- Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- St. Charles (needlepoint)
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Finishing work
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.