...and how did it get to be May already? The weekend just flew by and it's already Tuesday.
- I'm still fighting startitis and I'm developing project ennui.
- On Friday afternoon, I felt like spinning, but I did not feel like plying. So I started spinning another bump of Greenwood Fiberworks stash. It is 4 ounces of Merino-Bamboo-Silk in the Sunset colorway [Ravelry].
- I am nearly finished with the main portion of the Teal It To The Bees hat [Ravelry]. 2 more rows and I can start the decreases.
- I did not work on my weaving, quilting, needlepoint, or stitching. None of it called my name.
- I finished reading the book I started last Monday and immediately dove into the last installment of the Chicagoland Vampires series.
- The Husband wasn't feeling well on Sunday, so we just hung out at home. I made a nice dinner of roasted chicken and potato salad, but he didn't feel well enough to eat it. :(