Friday, June 16, 2017

Eye Candy Friday...

...and I'm ready for the weekend to start!

Just a couple of photos today. I started taking two back-to-back classes at the gym on Fridays. While that's better for my health, by the time I get back home, the sun is way too bright in the backyard and I don't have enough time to take them anyway. The sooner I get to work, the sooner I can leave!

This is a scarlet runner bean in the backyard:

Scarlet Runner Bean

and a clarkia concinna called Pink Ribbons:

Pink Ribbons

Up this weekend: The same-old-same-old...chores and crafts.

We plan on going out  to dinner to celebrate Father's Day with the Husband. Although he's technically the Daughter's step-father, he's been her dad-at-home since she was 3. And I couldn't ask for a better father for my kid!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...sky-style. Mom's house has a great view out of the back yard. It is not unusual to see a layer of fog in the morning. Headin...