The finished object is a cross stitch pillow that I worked on while watching TV. This is Spring 9-Patch:
Pillow kit from Pine Mountain Designs
I bought 18 of these pillow kits over the years and have finished 11 of them. The kits are good purse projects as long as you leave the pillow at home!
- The Husband and I bought a new shower head for my bathroom. He installed it for me and determined what he needed to do to replace missing tiles and remove the leftover screw. Fortunately, he has many extra tiles to choose from.
- I didn't get as much done on my quilt as I wanted. I did a little stash dive to see if I had better candidates for the sashing, and came up with an alternative for the lighter color. I'm still not sure what to do.
- I enjoyed Luana Rubin's presentation at the San Jose Museum of Quilts and Textiles. One of my friends was also there and we caught up a little. I'd never been to the museum so I spent some time afterwards looking at the displayed quilts.
- The mermaid is coming along. Again, I didn't get to spend as much time on her as I wanted. However, I did finish the metallic stitching for the upper part of her tail. I am now working on her torso and arm.
- I started working on another pillow kit called Peek a Boo. It is Halloween-themed and is working up very quickly.