My long-standing WIPs have had no play this month and probably won't get any until after Christmas! I need to concentrate on the gift knitting when I finally get some craft time!
WIPs in rotation:
Mediterranean Mermaid (cross stitch):
Still working on the hair.
The Night is Purple and Full of Stars (Southern Skies) shawl [Ravelry]:
Stitching edging repeat number 41 of 58.
Carbonized Zombie socks [Ravelry]
Working the instep decreases
- Stealth project for a friend's Christmas present (knitting)
- Make Mine Gray hat for the Husband [Ravelry]
Waiting to be rotated in:
- Anasazi by Susan Portra (needlepoint)
- Cazadero Mist handspun [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Hive cross stitch (see above)
- Love Scissor fob (cross stitch)
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Seaweed Cardigan (knitting) [Ravelry]
- A wall hanging (weaving) using the natural color handspun I did last summer
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.