Wednesday, December 18, 2013

WIP-it Wednesday roll call...

...sorry, no pictures as I haven't had time to take any!

My long-standing WIPs have had no play this month and probably won't get any until after Christmas! I need to concentrate on the gift knitting when I finally get some craft time!

 WIPs in rotation:

  1. Mediterranean Mermaid (cross stitch):
    Still working on the hair.
  2. The Night is Purple and Full of Stars (Southern Skies) shawl [Ravelry]:
    Stitching edging repeat number 41 of 58.
  3. Carbonized Zombie socks [Ravelry]
    Working the instep decreases
  4. Stealth project for a friend's Christmas present (knitting)
  5. Make Mine Gray hat for the Husband [Ravelry]

Waiting to be rotated in:
  1. Anasazi by Susan Portra (needlepoint)
  2. Cazadero Mist handspun  [Ravelry
  3. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
  5. Hive cross stitch (see above)
  6. Love Scissor fob (cross stitch)
Hibernating:
  1. Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
  2. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  4. Seaweed Cardigan (knitting) [Ravelry
WIPs To Be:
  • A wall hanging (weaving) using the natural color handspun I did last summer
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.

No comments:

Another Finished Object...

 ...yay! I finished the first yarn on my new Lendrum DT. I tried a 2-ply and it turned out OK. Using the plying head was not as smooth...