...which really should have been "One for Wednesday" but I didn't have enough time to post yesterday.
I finished another hat for Halos of Hope. This is Red No-Noro Hat [Ravelry] using the same pattern as the teal hat. I went up one needle size, making it a faster knit.
and a view from the top:
Started 2/9/14; Finished 2/11/14;
Pattern: Noro spiral one-skein hat by Manuèle Ducret;
Yarn: TLC Ultra Soft in Claret;
I've started a third hat using a very basic pattern and Caron Simply Soft in chocolate brown.
I'm also working on spinning the last one-ounce bump in an Ancient Breeds fiber sampler. The sampler came with 5 bumps of fiber: Shetland, Finn, Icelandic, Gotland, and Norwegian. I can't remember which one I have left (Gotland?), but whatever it is, it has more VM that the others. I also found some short cut areas that don't spin easily.
All of the other projects are on hold while I make progress on my Ravellenic Winter Games entries. With the three-day weekend coming up, I'll have a little more time to spend on them.
...and a finished object. I decided to do an art yarn for Ravellenics after all. This is Peacock Shades handspun [ Ravelry ]: and the...
...not a lot of progress is happening right now. And it's started raining again, so not outside photo shoots until that stops. All I r...
...first one for September. Things are winding down in the garden. Our cherry tomato plant is in peak production mode. The abutilon i...
...and the weekend report. In a nutshell, the weekend was catch-up chores and a little bit of weaving. There was so much catch-up to do! W...