I've finished 8 of the first 13 pattern repeats. I'm having trouble getting a decent WIP picture at the moment (the gray appears to have a green tinge...), but here's a look at the yarn that I'm using:
This is Cascade 220 fingering. So far, I like the pattern and it's still small enough to be a good take-along project.
WIPs in Rotation:
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
I have the floss, the beads, the treasures, and the fabric, I just need to start!
- Monarch (spinning) [Ravelry]
Spun about 1.3 of 4.1 ounces
- Stormy Affection (knitting) [Ravelry]
8 pattern repeats (in the first section) done
- Hive by Shepherd's Bush (cross stitch)
- Love scissor fob by Shepherd's Bush (cross stitch)
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
WIPs To Be:
- A wall hanging (weaving) using the natural color handspun I did last summer.
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.