Wednesday, May 21, 2014

WIP-it Wednesday...

...and I'm making progress on my Color Affection (Stormy Affection) shawl [Ravelry].

I've finished 8 of the first 13 pattern repeats. I'm having trouble getting a decent WIP picture at the moment (the gray appears to have a green tinge...), but here's a look at the yarn that I'm using:

Cascade 220 Fingering yarn

This is Cascade 220 fingering. So far, I like the pattern and it's still small enough to be a good take-along project.

WIPs in Rotation:
  1. Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
    I have the floss, the beads, the treasures, and the fabric, I just need to start!
  2. Monarch (spinning) [Ravelry]
    Spun about 1.3 of 4.1 ounces
  3. Stormy Affection (knitting) [Ravelry]
    8 pattern repeats (in the first section) done
WIPs waiting for rotation:
  1. Hive by Shepherd's Bush (cross stitch)
  2. Love scissor fob by Shepherd's Bush (cross stitch)

UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
  3. Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry
  4. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  5. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)

WIPs To Be:
  • A wall hanging (weaving) using the natural color handspun I did last summer.
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.


No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...