As I mentioned in my previous post, I have a serious attention span problem with my crafts. The good news is that I've made progress on many of the WIPs. The bad news is that it's not a lot of progress.
Here's a progress shot of a WIP that's currently in play:
This is Witches, Ghosts and Ghouls...oh my! by Pine Mountain Designs. It's a pretty simple piece, perfect for stitching in short hits.
I tried to get a picture of the Equatorial Nights scarf that I'm knitting, but it really doesn't look like much right now. Maybe as I get further into the project it will be more recognizable.
WIP Roll Call
WIPs in Rotation:
- Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
On Row 11
- Ghouls, ghosts, and witches...oh, my! (cross stitch)
See picture above.
- Toulouse handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
Finished the singles; ready to ply
- I'm Just Mad About Citron Quilt (quilting)
One border sewn on; waiting for my fabric order so I can do the second border.
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
Working on a fin
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
Stitching the section separators
- Deep Teal handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Stormy Affection (knitting) [Ravelry]
WIPs To Be:
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.