Wednesday, August 20, 2014

WIP-it Wednesday...

...in which many WIPs were taken out to play.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I have a serious attention span problem with my crafts. The good news is that I've made progress on many of the WIPs. The bad news is that it's not a lot of progress.

Here's a progress shot of a WIP that's currently in play:


Witches, Ghosts, and Ghouls, as of 8/19/14

This is Witches, Ghosts and Ghouls...oh my! by Pine Mountain Designs. It's a pretty simple piece, perfect for stitching in short hits.

I tried to get a picture of the Equatorial Nights scarf that I'm knitting, but it really doesn't look like much right now. Maybe as I get further into the project it will be more recognizable.

WIP Roll Call
WIPs in Rotation:
  1. Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
    On Row 11
  2. Ghouls, ghosts, and witches...oh, my! (cross stitch)
    See picture above.
  3. Toulouse handspun (spinning)  [Ravelry]
    Finished the singles; ready to ply
  4. I'm Just Mad About Citron Quilt (quilting)
    One border sewn on; waiting for my fabric order so I can do the second border.
  5. Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
    Working on a fin
  6. Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
    Stitching the section separators
WIPs, no play this week:
  • Deep Teal handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]

    UFOs/Hibernation:
    1. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
    2. Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
    3. Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry
    4. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
    5. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
    6. Stormy Affection (knitting) [Ravelry]

    WIPs To Be:
    • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.
    .

    No comments:

    Eye Candy Friday...

     ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...