- I made the sun-dried tomato and pesto torta on Friday night so it would have time to set-up. I hadn't made it in quite a while, so I couldn't remember which recipe to use. I combined 3 or 4 recipes to come up with this one:
It was quite tasty!
- I made the biscotti on Saturday. The baking was not a problem, but it was a very warm day and the chocolate never did completely dry. They were still good, though!
- The company party was so fun and the food was great! Our hosts made several appetizers that were quite yummy. My favorites were the deviled eggs with Fleur de Sel:
- I did manage to get the laundry done on Saturday, between the biscotti baking and chocolate steps. However, not much else got done.
- On Sunday, I had very little energy, but I did manage to get to the grocery store and Target. I made a batch of chile in the crockpot and baked some cornbread and called it dinner. :)
- I wove a bit on the Dreams of Amethyst and worked a little more on the Tuscon Twilight needlepoint while I watched season 2 of Game of Thrones.
- I spent a couple of hours working on the layout for the Stealth Commission project.
- No knitting or cross stitch managed to make it into the rotation.
...and the last day of March.
...and a progress photo (finally) of the current mermaid cross stitch. First, a little bit about this mermaid pattern. Before I [re]learne...
...and the weekend report. I spent most of my weekend at the sewing machine. I sewed the stitched pieces to their backing fabric. Origi...
...it was a busy day yesterday. (Picture-less for now; I'll take pictures later when there is better light) The last installment of th...
...Happy July! I'm looking forward to a 3-day weekend! A couple of weeks ago, I posted a photo of the foxgloves that were just startin...