- I made the sun-dried tomato and pesto torta on Friday night so it would have time to set-up. I hadn't made it in quite a while, so I couldn't remember which recipe to use. I combined 3 or 4 recipes to come up with this one:
It was quite tasty!
- I made the biscotti on Saturday. The baking was not a problem, but it was a very warm day and the chocolate never did completely dry. They were still good, though!
- The company party was so fun and the food was great! Our hosts made several appetizers that were quite yummy. My favorites were the deviled eggs with Fleur de Sel:
- I did manage to get the laundry done on Saturday, between the biscotti baking and chocolate steps. However, not much else got done.
- On Sunday, I had very little energy, but I did manage to get to the grocery store and Target. I made a batch of chile in the crockpot and baked some cornbread and called it dinner. :)
- I wove a bit on the Dreams of Amethyst and worked a little more on the Tuscon Twilight needlepoint while I watched season 2 of Game of Thrones.
- I spent a couple of hours working on the layout for the Stealth Commission project.
- No knitting or cross stitch managed to make it into the rotation.
...and the last day of March.
...in which we have both clouds and flowers! It's been raining off and on for several days. We really need the rain, so no complaints ...
...first one for September. Things are winding down in the garden. Our cherry tomato plant is in peak production mode. The abutilon i...
I'm struggling a bit to get the new layout to do the things I want it to do (like make linkable buttons to my KALs in the side bar, us...
...blog and run. The amaryllis bloomed last week: The watsonia are still going strong: And this morning I found a peach iris in...