- I made the sun-dried tomato and pesto torta on Friday night so it would have time to set-up. I hadn't made it in quite a while, so I couldn't remember which recipe to use. I combined 3 or 4 recipes to come up with this one:
It was quite tasty!
- I made the biscotti on Saturday. The baking was not a problem, but it was a very warm day and the chocolate never did completely dry. They were still good, though!
- The company party was so fun and the food was great! Our hosts made several appetizers that were quite yummy. My favorites were the deviled eggs with Fleur de Sel:
- I did manage to get the laundry done on Saturday, between the biscotti baking and chocolate steps. However, not much else got done.
- On Sunday, I had very little energy, but I did manage to get to the grocery store and Target. I made a batch of chile in the crockpot and baked some cornbread and called it dinner. :)
- I wove a bit on the Dreams of Amethyst and worked a little more on the Tuscon Twilight needlepoint while I watched season 2 of Game of Thrones.
- I spent a couple of hours working on the layout for the Stealth Commission project.
- No knitting or cross stitch managed to make it into the rotation.
...and the last day of March.
...and heading into full-on baking mode! With the time change and shorter days, I have more opportunities to take sunrise photos. Here'...
...first one for September. Things are winding down in the garden. Our cherry tomato plant is in peak production mode. The abutilon i...
...not a lot of progress is happening right now. And it's started raining again, so not outside photo shoots until that stops. All I r...
...and Happy October! While I got a few things done over the weekend, it's not as much as I wanted. I did a Jo-Ann's run to buy f...