As you can see, I'm almost done with the long stitches on the arch. Next I will stitch a row of continental stitches in a metallic on the inside of the arch. Then, I'll stitch the white background inside the arch. The white background will take the longest.
I have several other painted canvases in my stash--some more Tish Holland, several Tuoti, and a few small ETA (Ellen's Tribal Arts) canvases. When I'm done with this project, maybe I'll start one of them.
I also did a little work on the Equatorial Nights [Ravelry] project. I'm having some trouble keeping track of where I am because the chart is on 3 pages and I'm working on 2 circulars. Even though I have markers to indicate the when to change chart pages, I still get lost. I'm going to cut chart page 2 in half and tape things together to match how I'm knitting it. I hope that this will help me avoid having to frog back to fix the bead placement. We'll see!
WIP Roll Call
- Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
Working on row 19, but I need to frog the row to fix the bead placement.
- Stealth Commission Project (quilting)
Very close to the final layout.
- Santa Fe #5 (needlepoint)
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Scardy Sheep Scissor Fob (cross stitch)
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.