Wednesday, June 24, 2015

WIP-it Wednesday...

...and I have progress to show on my needlepoint project.

Santa Fe #5, as of 6/24/2015

As you can see, I'm almost done with the long stitches on the arch. Next I will stitch a row of continental stitches in a metallic on the inside of the arch. Then, I'll stitch the white background inside the arch. The white background will take the longest.

I have several other painted canvases in my stash--some more Tish Holland, several Tuoti, and a few small  ETA (Ellen's Tribal Arts) canvases. When I'm done with this project, maybe I'll start one of them.

I also did a little work on the Equatorial Nights [Ravelry] project. I'm having some trouble keeping track of where I am because the chart is on 3 pages and I'm working on 2 circulars. Even though I have markers to indicate the when to change chart pages, I still get lost. I'm going to cut chart page 2 in half and tape things together to match how I'm knitting it. I hope that this will help me avoid having to frog back to fix the bead placement. We'll see!

WIP Roll Call

Worked on:
  1. Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
    Working on row 19, but I need to frog the row to fix the bead placement.
  2. Stealth Commission Project (quilting)
    Very close to the final layout.
  3. Santa Fe #5 (needlepoint)
    See above.
Works In Progress, did not work on:
  • Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry
  • Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
  • Scardy Sheep Scissor Fob (cross stitch)
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
  3. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  5. Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
WIPs To Be:
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...