On Monday, I received the July installment of the Rockin' Sock Club from Blue Moon Fiber Arts. I like the yarn color, but the patterns don't do it for me.
The sock pattern has bobbles: I don't like how bobbles look and I hate knitting them. The other pattern can be knit as a scarf or cowl. I already have several scarves and cowls, so I'm not really looking for another one at this point. Oh, well. Maybe I'll use the yarn for a weaving piece.
My latest cross stitch piece is coming along. It's a little on the cutesy side, but it goes with many of the summer pieces I've already stitched.
I'm seriously thinking about starting another needlepoint piece. I have several painted canvases in the stash as well as several charted canvas projects with the threads already pulled. It's worth a look...
- Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
Working on row 30 of 62
- Sweet Summer (cross stitch)
See photo above.
- Stealth Commission project (quilting)
The top is done. Waiting for the backing fabric to arrive.
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Empress handspun [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)\
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.