I can show you this click-and-run photo I took this morning of the cross stitch project:
It's getting there!
I need to start another knitting project so I have something simple to work on during the family reunion. Inevitably, I will get antsy while I'm just sitting there chatting with people. I'll be much better off with something to knit. Maybe a Halos of Hope hat...
- Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
Working on row 34 of 62
- Sweet Summer (cross stitch)
See photo above.
- Stealth Commission project (quilting)
I am ready to start machine quilting this puppy!
- Stealth project #2 (quilting)
Also ready for machine quilting.
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Empress handspun [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)\
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.