Wednesday, August 12, 2015

WIP-it Wednesday...

...in which I don't have much progress to report.

I can show you this click-and-run photo I took this morning of the cross stitch project:


It's getting there!

I need to start another knitting project so I have something simple to work on during the family reunion. Inevitably, I will get antsy while I'm just sitting there chatting with people. I'll be much better off with something to knit. Maybe a Halos of Hope hat...

WIPs:

Worked on:
  1. Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
    Working on row 34 of 62
  2. Sweet Summer (cross stitch)
    See photo above.
  3. Stealth Commission project (quilting)
    I am ready to start machine quilting this puppy!
  4. Stealth project #2 (quilting)
    Also ready for machine quilting.
Works In Progress, did not work on:
  1. Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Empress handspun [Ravelry]
  3. Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
  3. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)\
  5. Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
WIPs To Be:
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...