I've been processing my photos from the Pacific International Quilt Festival, so not a lot of crafting activity for the last couple of days. If you are interested in looking at the photos, you'll find them in my 2015 PIQF album on Flickr.
I still haven't processed the photos of the hat.
WIP Roll Call:
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
Figured out where I left off. I have a long way to go with the linen stitch section.
- Sail (cross stitch)
Finished most of the letter "I" and I have quite a bit done on the letter "L"
- Calypso handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Empress handspun [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)\
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.