Wednesday, October 21, 2015

WIP-it Wednesday...

...and not much has changed since last week.

I've been processing my photos from the Pacific International Quilt Festival, so not a lot of crafting activity for the last couple of days.  If you are interested in looking at the photos, you'll find them in my 2015 PIQF album on Flickr.

I still haven't processed the photos of the hat.

WIP Roll Call:

Worked on:
  1. Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
    Figured out where I left off. I have a long way to go with the linen stitch section.
  2. Sail (cross stitch)
    Finished most of the letter "I" and I have quite a bit done on the letter "L"
Works In Progress, did not work on:
  1. Calypso handspun (spinning) [Ravelry
  2. Empress handspun [Ravelry]
  3. Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
  3. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)\
  5. Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
WIPs To Be:
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...