Thursday, December 31, 2015

Last post of 2015...

...I can't believe how quickly this year has passed!

Here's a photo of this morning's sunrise to document the day:

Sunrise 12/31/15

I managed to take some photos of the quilt I finished. Here is Going Snow Global:

Going Snow Global quilt

Specs:
Start date unknown; fabric line is from 2006, so sometime after that.
Finished top and backing fabric: 12/31/12
Completed: 12/26/15
Pattern: Yellow Brick Road pattern by Atkinson Designs
Fabric: Moda’s Nick & Rudy snow globe fabric and other Christmas fabrics in the line

I also finished spinning the singles for Calypso [Ravelry].  I planned to ply it today, but that might not happen as we had a little fire drill this morning for a web site we manage.

At any rate, the Husband and I have a bottle of Champagne chilling outside (it's cold enough that we don't need a cooler) and we have some munchies. We'll ring in the New Year tonight in a very low-key manner, as always.

Happy New Year!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...