...and the weekend report.
- I finished the baby quilt. No photos until I take them and until the recipient receives it.
- I started a baby hat using Red Heart Super Saver in Camouflage. My nephew is a hunter and a camo hat for his new son is a perfect gift.
- I started gathering my Stitches West stuff.
- Emptied the canvas bag that I use for shopping
- Reviewed the vendor list and marked up a map copy. Noe that I know which vendors I want to visit, I'll mark up the PDF version of the map.
- Need to find my badge holder. I think it's time to buy a new one, but I'm not sure if they're selling them this year.
- I'm trying to work up the courage to repair my wheel. Spin In is this weekend and I'd really like to finish the Victoria handspun [Ravelry] what I started in November.
- Because of Stitches, I only work Tuesday and Wednesday next week. Yay!