- I finished the baby quilt. No photos until I take them and until the recipient receives it.
- I started a baby hat using Red Heart Super Saver in Camouflage. My nephew is a hunter and a camo hat for his new son is a perfect gift.
- I started gathering my Stitches West stuff.
- Emptied the canvas bag that I use for shopping
- Reviewed the vendor list and marked up a map copy. Noe that I know which vendors I want to visit, I'll mark up the PDF version of the map.
- Need to find my badge holder. I think it's time to buy a new one, but I'm not sure if they're selling them this year.
- I'm trying to work up the courage to repair my wheel. Spin In is this weekend and I'd really like to finish the Victoria handspun [Ravelry] what I started in November.
- Because of Stitches, I only work Tuesday and Wednesday next week. Yay!
...and the weekend report.
...and I'm ready for a weekend. The Husband planted watermelons this year and we have a baby in the garden. He'll have it all to ...
...it was a busy day yesterday. (Picture-less for now; I'll take pictures later when there is better light) The last installment of th...
...and I haven't melted yet! It was so hot this weekend! Fortunately, my studio stays relatively cool until about 2:30 or 3:00 pm. Whi...
...finally. Finished: 10/16 Echo No-Noro Hat (knitting) [ Ravelry ] 10/23 SW Blue art yarn [ Ravelry ] Custom rolags from Woodlake Wo...