Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Top-of-the-Waves Tuesday...

...and the weekend report.
  • I finished the baby quilt. No photos until I take them and until the recipient receives it.
  • I started a baby hat using Red Heart Super Saver in Camouflage. My nephew is a hunter and a camo hat for his new son is a perfect gift.
  • I started gathering my Stitches West stuff. 
    • Emptied the canvas bag that I use for shopping
    • Reviewed the vendor list and marked up a map copy. Noe that I know which vendors I want to visit, I'll mark up the PDF version of the map.
    • Need to find my badge holder. I think it's time to buy a new one, but I'm not sure if they're selling them this year.
  • I'm trying to work up the courage to repair my wheel. Spin In is this weekend and I'd really like to finish the Victoria handspun [Ravelry] what I started in November.
  • Because of Stitches, I only work Tuesday and Wednesday next week. Yay!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...