Wednesday, April 19, 2017

WIP-it Wednesday...

...in which I discover a WIP that I actively worked on, but didn't list anywhere. Hmm...

I finished spinning the singles for Tiger Lily [Ravelry] over the weekend. I started it the week before. I have no idea why I didn't remember to put it in yesterday's post or in the previous WIP-It Wednesday. Anyway, this is what the singles look like:

Tiger Lily handspun, singles

And here's a first look at the Rosewood Wrap [Ravelry]:

Rosewood Wrap, in progress


WIPs Roll Call

Worked On:
  • Rosewood Wrap (weaving) [Ravelry]
  • Teal It To The Bees hat (knitting) [Ravelry]
    Almost done with the ribbing.
  • Tiger Lily handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
    Singles done; ready to ply.
Works In Progress:
  1. 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
  2. All That Glitters Christmas quilt (quilting)
  3. Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]  
  4. St. Charles (needlepoint)
  5. Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
  3. Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  5. Finishing work
  6. Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
  7. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  8. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  9. Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
WIPs To Be:
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...