I finished spinning the singles for Tiger Lily [Ravelry] over the weekend. I started it the week before. I have no idea why I didn't remember to put it in yesterday's post or in the previous WIP-It Wednesday. Anyway, this is what the singles look like:
And here's a first look at the Rosewood Wrap [Ravelry]:
WIPs Roll Call
- Rosewood Wrap (weaving) [Ravelry]
- Teal It To The Bees hat (knitting) [Ravelry]
Almost done with the ribbing.
- Tiger Lily handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
Singles done; ready to ply.
- 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
- All That Glitters Christmas quilt (quilting)
- Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- St. Charles (needlepoint)
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Finishing work
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.