I'm just going to list my WIPs and go work on a recap. I hope some of my craft mojo comes back soon!
WIPs Roll Call
- Blog design
I've trying out a couple of different themes. So far there are two themes I like, but they each have items that I find annoying. I wish there was an easy way to merge them.
- Sunset handspun [Ravelry]
About 0.5 ounce left to spin on the singles.
- Teal It To The Bees hat (knitting) [Ravelry]
2 more rows and I can start the decreases.
- 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
- All That Glitters Christmas quilt (quilting)
- Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Puget Sound handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Rosewood Wrap (weaving) [Ravelry]
- St. Charles (needlepoint)
- Tiger Lily handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Finishing work
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.