Wednesday, May 03, 2017

WIP-it Wednesday...

...and the project ennui continues.

I'm just going to list my WIPs and go work on a recap. I hope some of my craft mojo comes back soon!

WIPs Roll Call

Worked On:
  • Blog design
    I've trying out a couple of different themes. So far there are two themes I like, but they each have items that I find annoying. I wish there was an easy way to merge them.
  • Sunset handspun [Ravelry]
    About 0.5 ounce left to spin on the singles.
  • Teal It To The Bees hat (knitting) [Ravelry]
    2 more rows and I can start the decreases.
Works In Progress:
  1. 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
  2. All That Glitters Christmas quilt (quilting)
  3. Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]  
  4. Puget Sound handspun (spinning) [Ravelry
  5. Rosewood Wrap (weaving) [Ravelry]
  6. St. Charles (needlepoint)
  7. Tiger Lily handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
  8. Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
  3. Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  5. Finishing work
  6. Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
  7. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  8. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  9. Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
WIPs To Be:
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.


No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...