Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Happy Anniversary to us!


Today is our 20th wedding anniversary, and our 25th anniversary of being together.

Wow! Where did the time go?

We had both been married before, so we approached our relationship carefully, plus there was my daughter to consider. So we lived together for five years before committing to marriage. By the time we did marry, everything seemed right for us, and our daughter was happy.

My husband is a wonderful guy who gives me time by myself, encourages my creativeness, and is incredibly supportive. When I was overweight, he never made rude comments or made me feel bad about it. He just loves me for being me.

And because of that, I am free to be me, not someone else's vision of me. Another wonderful gift from my husband!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...