Friday, March 10, 2006

Gee, when did Friday sneak in?

I swear, I feel like it's still Monday!

Not much progress on the project front this week.
  • The jaywalker socks are coming along slowly, mostly because I find that the smaller needles make my hands hurt after a couple of hours and I have to stop.
  • The cross stitch lunch project is moving along. I only have about 20 minutes at a time to spend on it - I need to eat faster so I can work on this more!
  • I did start my secret project and want to finish that by the end of the month so I can send it to its eventual owner. All I can say is that it is a knitting project...
However, we did get our April trip reservations made. In this case, "we" is my daughter and I - she's going to Baltimore for Visitor's Day at Johns Hopkins School of Public Health and has invited me to go with her! I'll fly down to LA and we'll leave from there. Our plane tickets are purchased, and the hotel and car are booked. She's very excited to be going and I'm just thrilled that she asked me to go.

I'm hoping to get some serious project time in this weekend since the weather is supposed to be rainy and cold. We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...