Thursday, March 30, 2006

Happy Dance!

I cast off "Secret" last night! I have to weave in the ends and do some other minor finishing tonight, but it will be a completed project for March. There won't be any pictures of this project until the giftee has received it.

I have been working on my Rockin' Sock Club socks at lunch time. I was having difficulty keeping the stitch count right with the DPNs I was using. They are too long and because they are metal, they fell out when I got to the end of a needle - I kept dropping stitches and would have to pick them back up. I decided to pull everything out and start again with bamboo needles that were shorter. Things are going better and I'm almost back to where I was. I really love this Rainforest Jasper colorway!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...