Friday, March 17, 2006

YAY! We have a "new" car!!

My husband bought a used car today! After 2.5 weeks of dealing with one car, we are now a 2-car couple again! Not only that, we are now a 2-Saturn couple...he bought a 2000 Saturn station wagon in red (replacing his 1989 Toyota wagon that died). He really does need a car in which he can haul his skis, bike, and camping gear, so a station wagon is good. Whew! Now I can have my car back..I've missed it!

Not much to report on the crafty front...but here's a picture of my Jaywalker sock so you can see that I'm truly working on a sock. LOL! This is Socks That Rock in Lagoon--I really like how the colors are working up in this pattern.


No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...sky-style. Mom's house has a great view out of the back yard. It is not unusual to see a layer of fog in the morning. Headin...