Monday, April 17, 2006

I hate being sick...

...I caught a cold and was out of commission for a lot of the weekend. I haven't been sick in a long time, however, between the plane ride back from Baltimore (lots of kids on that flight) and the three sick people at work, I was doomed. At least I wasn't as sick as some were, but it was really annoying not to be able to enjoy my weekend!

While I didn't do much because of the cold, I did finish and e-file our taxes. I also did a little knitting:
  • Added more to the Cedar Creek sock leg and am almost ready to start the heel.
  • Turned the heel on the Jaywalker sock and am ready to start the gusset.
I mostly read, napped, and watched movies. I finished Memoirs of a Geisha (the book - I enjoyed it, but wished it was longer) yesterday and watched my favorite Alfred Hitchcock movie (Stage Fright).

I'm hoping to feel "normal" soon so I can get back to the gym!

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and things are blooming everywhere. Our front yard looks great: In the backyard, we have new petunias. Purple Night Sky: ...