April Project recap...and a happy dance!

What I finished in April (another short list, but at least there are pictures!):
  • Felted bag (before and after pictures)



    Before

    After

    I'd just like to add that this felting thing is a lot of fun!

  • Catnip Mousie (with "help" from Sombra)

    Trying to take its official picture

    2 seconds later

    MINE!!

What I worked on:
  • Cedar Creek socks - turned the heel on the first sock (finally!)
  • Jaywalker socks - working on the foot
  • Updating my stash database to include books, yarn, and needles. It's a FileMaker Pro database that I created to organize my stuff in the warped way I like to see things.
I'm still plugging away at my socks. I love them both, but my hands are very sore working with the small needle sizes they require. That's why the bag was so great to work on for a while. (The catnip mousie was just fun! )

I'm going to look for another project that uses bigger needles to swap off with the socks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogiversary Contest...

October 2007 recap...

Happy 10th Blogiversary to me...