Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Love those three-day weekends!

I got a chance to relax and work on several of my projects. Unfortunately, there are some that I worked on for several hours that you can't really tell that I did something.

For example, you won't see any pictures of the turtle quilt that I worked on, because you can only see the machine quilting really well in person. I figure that I'm about 50% done with the machine quilting. Once I finish it, I will post a picture.

Other things without pictures are the baby afghan (added another skein) and the yarn "cake" I made from Fairgrounds, this month's Rockin' Sock Club yarn.

I made another catnip mousie because the girls were fighting over the turquoise one. So here's the tan mousie I made this weekend:



I love this pattern. It's from Odd Ball Knitting by Barbara Albright.

I also continued working on my Cedar Creeks socks. I have finished the decreases and am working down the foot now:

The socks are looking pretty similar - fraternal, not identical twins. Since I am just letting the yarn fall where it may, I'm quite happy with how they are turning out. Now let's see if I can resist casting on the Fairgrounds before these are done! LOL!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...