Monday, June 05, 2006

Finally!! Cedar Creek Socks are DONE!

[Edited to add pictures]

Wow...what a great feeling to be finally done with these socks! Here's another view.


Very happy feet!!
Almost as soon as I finished the Cedar Creek socks, I cast on another pair of socks, using the STR Fairgrounds yarn. (I had to give myself a treat, didn't I??) I decided to go use the Rock and Weave pattern that came with the sock club. The linen stitch is intriguing and it was easy to get into a rhythm with it.

Here's what I have so far:


Other than that and a little housework, I didn't do much over the weekend. It was too hot to quilt and too hot to work on a baby afghan.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...