Monday, August 14, 2006

I'm too crafty for my cat...

... too crafty for my cat... Well, at least she thought so. I didn't pay enough attention to her all weekend and, boy, did she whine about it!

I didn't get the gift baskets completely done, but I made good progress:
  • Made 6 bars of Grapefruit-Cassis soap
  • Made 5 jars of Grapefruit Sugar-Salt Scrub
  • Made 5 jars of Lavender Bath Salts
Here's a picture of the three items:

Marie's Spa Products
In the group picture, the soap color is off and you can't see that it is somewhat transparent. Here's a picture that shows the transparency and the color:

Grapefruit-Cassis Soap
Still to do: 4 to 6 bars of another soap, probably a tropical scent like Mango, Papaya, or Pina Colada. Then I have to wrap and label the soaps, and wrap the baskets.

I also managed to make good progress on my sister's present - this took up most of the weekend. I'm still behind, but I think I have a good chance of getting it done by Friday. No pictures for that yet!

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...sky-style. Mom's house has a great view out of the back yard. It is not unusual to see a layer of fog in the morning. Headin...