Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Wednesday already??

Hmmm, this week is racing by, probably because I have so much to do. I have some things I need to finish in time for the family reunion next weekend (18th) and I'm rapidly running out of time.

The primary thing to finish is my sister's birthday present. Now, I've made good progress, but I'm not nearly as far along as I should be. I will have to spend most of my weekend working on this.

The other thing I need to finish are some prizes for the reunion. I'm making 4 gift baskets with some of my soaps (oh, yeah, I make M&P soap too) and other bath items. I'm knitting cotton washcloths, one for each basket. I have 3 made and the 4th is on the needles. I still have to make the soap, but since I've been making soap for over 3 years, I have a good repetoire of recipes to choose from. I'm more worried abut finishing the knitting and putting the baskets together.

I'll post pictures of the baskets after I get them together. I won't post pictures of my sister's present until she actually gets to see it!

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...