Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Silly kitty...

Here's what happens when you put your yogurt bowl down for one second while you finish up an email. (Gotta get that last bit under the spoon!)

Tica at it again
What's that on your nose? Silly, silly Tica!

Tica, what's on your nose?

So, lots of work is happening, but not a lot of knitting. However, I did pick up my Rockin' Socks Club package from the office and got to pet my new Titania yarn.


SOTR: Titania
I love the two patterns included in this installment. I'll probably use Cookie's Titania's Revenge pattern for this yarn and use the Central Air pattern for the Peaseblossom yarn instead of Hippy Crunchy. While the Hippy Crunchy pattern looks interesting, it wasn't something I was dying to knit, plus I figured one challenging pattern at a time was enough. I think it's a good choice for me, especially since I have the Hydrangea socks still on the needles.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...