Friday, October 06, 2006

Today's Eye Candy Friday is brought to you by...

...Cherry Tree Hill and Full Thread Ahead.

Wild Cherry Lace Yarn

This is Cherry Tree Hill's Merino Lace in Wild Cherry. I bought it at Full Thread Ahead's customer appreciation sale on Wednesday (the sale ends tonight at 10pm, if you're interested!) I also bought the "Lavish Lace" book because I fell in love with the Sangria shawl pattern. Wild Cherry may become this shawl...I haven't quite decided yet.

Not much on the knitting front this week. I've done a little on the Hydrangea socks, but nothing picture-worthy. However, I am making progress on the Kitty Pi bed, so here's a picture.

Kitty Pi Bed
Looks like a giant beret, right? LOL! So far the cats aren't too interested in it, but we'll see what happens once I felt it.

On tap this weekend, finish Kitty Pi and make progress on my socks. (Oh yeah, and find the coffee table under a bunch of magazines...)

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...