Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy November, and October recap...

..first, goodbye to October. Here's my Halloween pumpkin. Not the best one I've ever done, but at least it was "done!" I took the picture last night, so the white "ray" at the bottom is really a reflection of the lit candle in its holder.

Halloween 2006
Next, here's a picture of the latest installment of the Blue Moon Fiber Arts Rockin' Sock Club. Isn't it pretty? (I don't know when I'm going to get to this one!)

Rockin' Sock Club - October
So, the October recap:
Finished:
  • Kitty Pi bed ( still need to post a picture of this)
  • Purple Alpaca scarf
Worked on:
  • Central Air socks
  • Hydrangea socks (still!!)
  • Paint It Black quilt (I'll probably rename this quilt...just haven't come up with anything better yet)
  • Organizing my soap recipes and materials
Started:
  • 2 Christmas presents (can't say what they are or for whom!)
  • Sangria lace shawl
Didn't finish much, but at least I finished something! Considering that I haven't felt overly crafty lately, finishing two things is amazing!

Now that it's November, I need to work on Christmas gifts and get as close to "done" as possible. Once December hits, I go into full baking mode and there won't be any time for crafty stuff until 12/26!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...