Friday, November 17, 2006

Sky for Eye Candy Friday

...and you get two pictures because I missed last week and I couldn't decide between the two of them.

Yesterday, this is what greeted me when I went out to get the morning paper. Fortunately, I had my camera close by and was able to get the picture. (I'm sure my neighbor thought I was nuts...)

Morning Sky 1
When I left for work around 8:30, this is what it looked like:

Morning Sky 2
I'm really surprised that my little Kodak camera took decent sky pictures -- I haven't had much luck taking pictures outdoors.

On tap this weekend: Clean the house and get the turkey! My daughter comes home on Wednesday and I thought it might be nice to unearth her room from all the extra stuff that seems to find its way in there. If I have any spare time, I'll work on her mittens or Christmas presents.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...