Thursday, December 21, 2006

Adeste Biscotti...

LOL!

Last night, I frosted the cookies and put chocolate on the 4 kinds of biscotti I baked over the weekend. I used white chocolate topped with ground pistachios for the Pistachio-Cranberry biscotti. All the rest got semisweet chocolate; the Double Espresso biscotti got an added bonus of chopped chocolate-covered espresso beans as a topping. I wish I'd had enough energy to take a picture of it all last night -- oh, well!

I made the last batch of chocolate bark. I made pistachio-cranberry in semisweet chocolate. I made a lot of pistachio items this time because my boss (who owns a pistachio ranch) gave me 3 pounds to use in my baking. I still have a ton left, but they make a great snack!

I also made a batch of Winter Solstice soap as a gift for someone, which I delivered today.

Tonight I pack everything into boxes or bags so I can deliver my presents to coworkers tomorrow. I'm looking forward to being done with this all so I can find my kitchen floor under it's layer of flour, sugar, and chocolate! Also, my kid comes home tomorrow and I want to spend some time with her!

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...